Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend (Boredom?)!

This weekend has definitely not been a weekend of activity. Rather, it has been a weekend of rest but bordering on boredom. I know my body was definitely reading to me that I needed some rest but I know that I'm due to have a little fun.

Today, I woke up early but the body was not willing to get moving. Maybe it was trying to tell me something I didn't want to hear!?! I got cleaned up, got Mom in her bath (she is really doing amazingly well for someone who just had both knees replaced 6 days ago!), and then settled down to an afternoon of work with Apache Server 2.2 and PHP 5.2.10. I got both of them installed and after two attempts had the httpd.conf file correctly coded to recognize the location of my documents and my php installation. Now I'm ready to do some intense testing and learning of the php language. So, I guess we can call this the boring, rainy nerd weekend!

No comments: