Friday, August 14, 2009

Lovely Evening by the Fire

Today was very simply a good day! A great day! An amazing day! After getting up and driving in to work this morning, I finally figured out the solution to my update issue in my PHP code and by mid-morning the form and database elements were all ready to go live. After some final clean-up and link corrections, scheduled notifications were sent to take the page live on Monday morning. Woohoo! I've accomplished my first live dynamic series of web pages. What an exciting thing. Along with that, I did some checking on Google page ranking, prepared the template for the Baseball team roster, and got things ready to go forward with other elements next week.

Since we got off early again this Friday, I dropped by the bank and then went and picked up medicine for mom and got her some dinner before driving up to Chris and Karen Barnes's home to spend an evening celebrating Nikki's departure for App State in just 5 days! I'm so proud of her. I ended up laying on a blanket in the yard by a roaring campfire with Mac, the boxer bulldog, curled up next to me. Of course, this was after Mr. Morgan gave Mr. Keith's back a total chiropractic workout. It actually felt great. Morgan needs to do that more often for my back!

Thanks to Chris and Karen for a wonderful evening of just some fun, laughter, and relaxation! I needed that very much! And Angela, your blog will come I hope tomorrow night. Stay tuned my warrior-woman! :-)

No comments: