Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sadness squared?

My blog for Angela will have to hold off for tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow night I will go to Nikki's going away party at the Barnes' household. And tonight, I don't have a long blog in me. It was a long day of struggling with one tiny little section of PHP code and I'm just plain tuckered out. I intend to defeat this code blockage tomorrow before I leave. I want to be able to take this page live at the first of next week and get along to other important tasks waiting in the wings.

I have come to the conclusion that there will be no progress on the situation at church. It will just be allowed to continue to fester and muddle along. I think it is time for a change. So my sadness is squared:
  1. Sadness over the departure of Jordan for college (I will miss that big dude) and over the very near departures of Nikki and Angela (who I will also miss very much); and
  2. Sadness over what might have been and now will not.

Tonight I will just contemplate and try to rest.

No comments: